Thursday 21 September 2023

Sahagun to Reliegos 32km


Bit more awkward than my other days as the ideal town to stay had no beds at all. That’s a common problem on the busy Camino Frances now. So I decided to walk and see. Started earlier than normal and left just after 0630. It’s not full daylight until after 0800 and fortunately my night vision is good and there was no one around with their dam headlights to ruin my vision. Then had about 4 hours of rain. As I am heading north from Leon to La Robla which is about 29 kms and uphill most of the way,I expect to stay in Leon which really leaves me 2 short days. I thought I would head for Reliegos and it’s public Albergue. With 44 places I thought there would be space - and there was plenty, so here I am. Which leaves me a very short 25km day to Leon tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment