Thursday 3 October 2019

Oviedo to Salas 48km

good start to the Primitivo. First day really revealed how different it is to the San Salvador and the Olvidado. I passed 3 times more peregrinos on my way here today than I saw in my last 2 weeks! Lots of places to stop for a coffee and even vending machines on the way to get a cold drink!  Plenty of options where to stay and as it was only 1200 when I got to Grado there was no point stopping there. Kept going to Cornellana but it was still a little early so decided to head for Sallas. It was a very pleasant walk and very misty until just before midday and then it was another clear blue sky day. I think about 40 percent was on roads but there were mostly very minor ones so virtually no traffic. Let’s see what tomorrow offers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment