Wednesday 9 October 2019

Ferreira to Arzua 35km

Ferreira to Arzua 35 km
Last nights Albergue was fine although the much touted paella was very average- I should have gone for the veggie option. Clear sky this morning although the mist hung around in the low ground until late morning. Lovely trek to Melide this morning which was mostly without other peregrinos in sight. However, this obviously changed once the Camino Primitivo met the Camino Francis. Then it was just one long line of noisy pilgrims clicking away with their sticks. However, the day was nice and I’m in a great Albergue called Via Lactea which is very clean, comfortable and well organised. Off the SdC tomorrow which is about 39kms away. This should work out well as I’ll pass most of the peregrinos from here and others will stop before SdC which should mean my last few kms will miss the crowds as I’ll get there around 1700. 

No comments:

Post a Comment