Monday 7 October 2019

Fonsagrada to Vilar de Cas 39km

Pension Manolo was great last night and the food was excellent. They served food from 1900 to 2200, much to the disappointment of Coleen when I met her and her husband just outside of Fonsagrada as they couldn’t find anything to eat before 2100ish. A lovely walk again today and the sun was out all day. There are  a couple of stiff climbs in the early part but thereafter fairly easy.  Now staying at the Hostel A Pocina de Muniz - google it - an outstanding Albergue and Hostel. It’s 14 euros for an Albergue bed and the room is magnificent. I’ve been in many 5 star hotels that don’t have the style of this place. There is also dinner on site, so happy days. I’ve just booked my flight back to uk for 12 Oct and unfortunately there seems to be no direct flights so I’ve got to go via Barcelona and have a 5 hour stopover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment