Saturday 28 September 2019

Cistierna to Bonar 31km

Cistierna to Bonar 31km
Last night in the Moderno was excellent. A lovely meal and because I said I was leaving early and didn’t want breakfast she insisted in giving me some fruit and orange juice to take with me. Cloudy to start with but it soon brightened up to be another lovely sunny day. The walk was simple  although there was a shortage of camino markers in some places and some had simply fallen over. The walk was mostly on rural tracks and it was a lovely day. However, compared to the previous 2 magnificent days it seemed a little lacklustre. Don’t misunderstand me, it was a wonderful walk, just not memorable. Now staying in Hostal Nisi which is a fine place. Really big and as always I seem to get a room on the
top (3rd) floor!  Decided to have lunch today (it’s now 1600!) as I expect getting a meal at a sensible time on Saturday night is unlikely!  Off the Vegacervera tomorrow- only about 27km. However, being a Sunday I expect everywhere to be closed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment