Wednesday 17 May 2017

Benavente to La Baneza 43 kms

Benavente to La Baneza 43 kms
Firstly, I want to mention the Taberna Don Pablo in Benavente which is just about the first bat when you walk up from the AdP. It was very good, they were very helpful and you could eat at any time!
As for today's walk it was excellent! So I wonder if BP had a bad day when he walked it!  Walk out of Benavente was simple and along a quiet road for about 5 kms. After that it was with off road or along a very quiet road ( I didn't see any vehicles) and the section from Infantada almost to Benavente was mostly along a river bank. Overall, one of the nicest walks so far. Helped by feeling good, in fact I considered walking on to Astorga but chose not to as it would have made distances very awkward for the next couple of days. Good to see a few VdlP signs and my first menu de peregrino offered since I left Alicante!  Off to Rabanal  del Camino. 

Add photo about AdP opening times 

No comments:

Post a Comment