Wednesday 20 April 2016

Seville to Guillena 23 km

Completed the first stage to Guillema at 1300 today and now Im in the municipal Albergue del Perigrino (AdP)     All fine no one else here yet. A bit early to stop in an ideal world but 23km is enough for the first day and the next stop is 20km away. So another easy day tomorrow as I get my feet and body in the groove! A fairly uneventful day with torrential rain for the first hour but then warm and a little sunny until I got here. Glad I scouted the way out of the city yesterday as it would have been hard to find in the gloom.  Pretty grim for the first third as you get out of the city but ok after that. A few photos to be going on with that should show in the link I posted previously One with the standard yellow Camino signs for my previous Camino partners Mike Smith and Ian Ian Pinder. The third one shows how much of the river bank had been washed away recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment