Thursday 21 April 2016

Guillena to Castilblanco de los Arroyos 20km??

Guillena to Castilblanco de los Arroyos. Supposed to be 20km but I was here by 1130 and left at 0800 so I don't think so! Still next stage is 29kms so I'll wait until tomorrow. All dry to day but a bit muddy under foot for the first third. However, pleasant scenery with lots of wild flowers. A few photos inc typical Camino directions plus a large dog(?) print - a bit early in the walk for Wolves as they are further north! Feet and body all fine now just waiting for the person to open the AdP. Should be a 1300. It's seems that many people take ataxi for the first 16km of tomorrow's stage as its road until that point where the track enters a national park! I just can't see me doing that.......

No comments:

Post a Comment