Monday 2 October 2023

Lingonde to Arzua 38km

 Lingonde to Arzua 38km

Another simple but pleasant day. Lots of people again but as always they thin out as the day goes on. Got talking to a Dutch man this morning as we both are using military rucksacks and it turns out he was in Napoli in the NATO HQs the same time as Christa and I and he lived in Lago Patria! Off to Santiago tomorrow, just another 38 km. As most of the pilgrims and tourists like to arrive in Santiago early in the morning it means few will go from here tomorrow. It also means that when I walk in tomorrow mid afternoon there should be very few walking in with me. I’m staying in St Martin de Pinario https://www.sanmartinpinario.es (    reservas@sanmartinpinario.eu) which is my absolute favourite place to stay in SdC. Flight is booked for  5 Oct and it seems like it’s getting full as the airline has already contacted me to ask if I would delay for a 250 euro credit - no thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment